SUPPORT NINE TO FIVE

Mondays track day - Hosted by Danny Farr

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Danny Farr, Feb 11, 2019.

?

Are you going to come to the track day on Saturday?

1. Hell Yeah!

80.0%
  2. Nah

10.0%
  3. I don't like cars because i'm beta

10.0%
  1. Danny Farr

Beta Access Citizen Registered

The next track day will be on Sunday now as I have lots of mainland things to get through. Sorry to anyone who looked forward to it on Saturday. Hopefully everyone can come on Sunday :smile: - Danny

Hey all, thank you to every one who partook in todays track day, it was a blast. I will be holding another track day on Saturday the 16th to those who are interested.

This is not a paid event, simply show up in your car (you might be able to use one of mine), we will provide fuel, food and drinks all free of charge :smile:

Today we had a good amount of people come along, out of which @Sam Ox managed to win the first place.
    Times go as followed: @Sam Ox at 1:31 in the Lamborghini, @Dave McKenzie who set 1:41 and @Dennis Burns who set 1:43. All very impressive times set in the Lamborghini.

Next we hit the track in the Porsche 911 GT2, which @Sam Ox completed in an incredible 1:23! @Dennis Burns came second with 1:29 and @Dave McKenzie came third with 1:31.

We then had a full track race in which @Devin King, @Clem Farr @Danny Farr, @Dave McKenzie, @Sam Ox and @Shane Halfy took place. Devin came first (cheated ofc :D jk son), followed by Clem (didn't cheat ofc), then Danny (In the slowest car :tongueout:). Unfortunately the cop cars and Dave's hellcat hit each other and they couldn't partake in that one race.

I hope to see everyone down at the track on Saturday, ill announce the time when it comes around. Please remember that this is community hosted as a result of all of us having a shared passion, so please don't steal people cars, intentionally ram people or cheat in the race we're all just trying to have some fun. Thanks guys, looking forward to seeing you :smile:

I took some screen shots of all of us together (excuse the blood we had an accident) 20190211221948_1.jpg 20190211221727_1.jpg
    @Sam Ox and @Shane Halfy in my Porsche after beating their record!

20190211221933_1.jpg
    @Sam Ox hitting that D A B in front of the Porsche he used to set our record!

To all the FISD, THIS is how public relations should work, @Sam Ox and @Shane Halfy both made my night when after being fined I asked them to race, they were so nice about everything and even agreed to the race. One small interaction lead to hours of us racing each other and having a blast. If more cops were as happy and enthusiastic as Shane and Sam, the cops would be like by many more people.

#1 Danny Farr, Feb 11, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2019
  2. Sam Ox

Thank you so much @Danny Farr for hosting such an amazing event for the community. I did wan't to show my support as an officer in the FISD. I believe that more interaction like this with the community would help reduce the amount of crime that has been happening on the island lately, in which, during this event over hours not one crime was committed, Amazing. Hopefully more events will be set up where all parts of the community can show their support and make areas like the racetrack utilised more often.

Kind Regards,
    Corporal Ox.

#2 Sam Ox, Feb 11, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
    Danny Farr likes this.
  3. Clem Farr

Clem Farr Quality Assurance Executive
    Executive Justice Dept. Beta Access Citizen

This was really good fun and I'd implore everyone who wants to have a go to come down :smile:

Danny Farr likes this.
  4. Devin King

we should bet next time, to spice things up.

5. Danny Farr

Sounds like a plan!

Clem Farr likes this.
  6. Sam Ox

Sam Ox will show up at a civilian cause he is no longer part of SD.

Cody Jarvis likes this.
  7. Danny Farr

ohhh shit son no longer sd :o you going to start doing criminal things?